Block and catch all wide shots your lacrosse player makes with the Bownet Halo Lacrosse Barrier Net. Coaches and parents worldwide prefer this 12' wide x 9' tall barrier to give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The halo barrier has a large, Raschel net to protect from ricochet balls and fit around any 6x6 field lacrosse goal on the market. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. The Backstop sets up in 85 seconds without pull straps, screws, or tools required and is lightweight making it easily maneuverable across a field or gym. Collapse the barrier and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Halo Barrier gives 12 feet of protection, fits around any standard full size lacrosse goal on the market, and helps visualize shooting practice on the corners and perimeters of the goal
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 85 seconds with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes halo barrier netting, ground frame, stakes, BOW™ poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage